Worldwide, millions of people work comfortably and safely in garments made from LEVITEX fabrics. Workwear that’s supremely fit for purpose, offering optimum performance together with maximum value in commercial terms.
All these fabrics have been specifically developed to deliver functionality and durability during a long working life – and retain their outstanding properties throughout repeated wash and wear cycles. Which means they stay looking smart, helping enhance an all-important corporate image.
We are consulted on workwear by clients in a wide range of sectors including: Healthcare, Heavy Industry, Light Engineering, Food Processing, Retail, Distribution, Defence, Hospitality, Travel, Utilities, Public Sector and Emergency Services.
Сotton fiber differs markedly from other cellulose fibers in morphological traits. Due to many features, сotton even though it was discovered later than other fibers gained a superior position and stimulated immense development of textile industry. Among the advantages of cotton fabric we can name the following:
- Сotton fabrics show good durability and utility (but still сotton fabrics are inferior to synthetic fabrics in durability). Сotton is a chemically stable material, it stays undamaged even under the continuous exposure of weak acids and alkalis.
- High water-absorbing capacity.In humid atmosphere cotton fabric can absorb 27% of water without getting damp.
- Cotton fabric has very good breathable characteristics, it is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, it is suits perfectly for people with skin hypersensibility. It has low thermal-conductivity, therefore it is an ideal material for both summer and winter clothes: in summer it prevents your skin from heat, and in winter it preserves the warmth of your body.
- Cotton fabrics are easy to dye.
- Cotton fabrics have very low elasticity characteristics, so they almost don’t stretch.
- Cotton fabrics are easy washable and can be ironed even at high temperature.
Сotton fabric is often used with WR (water resistance), OP (oil proof), flame retardant (FR) finishes, LIVETEX also provides cotton fabric with antistatic fibers. Cotton fabrics often find its application in producing workwear with high hygienic requirements and clothing for protection against low temperatures.
Poly-Cotton Workwear fabric (TC) is a very popular type of polyester cotton fabric that is used for different types of workwear, uniform and corporate clothing.
This kind of workwear fabric provides an optimum polyester/cotton proportion that guarantees excellent strength properties and good hygienic characteristics. Special final finishes and good quality of the dye stuff allow us to achieve high grade of color-fastness, high temperature of washing and low percentage of shrinkage. These fabrics almost do not lose shape, don’t crease, have a very small shrinkage index and good colorfastness, they wash easily and show very good breathable, hygroscopic and durable properties.
CVC fabric is a result of polyester and cotton blending in the certain proportion. Interwoven CVC fabrics are characterized by enlarged percentage of cotton yarn that provides better hygienic properties in comparison with TC fabrics and better strength characteristics in comparison with 100% cotton fabrics. Also they guarantee low shrinkage, high color-fastness and perfect durability.
- Most types of CVC fabrics have the same constructions as T/C fabrics and differ from them by enlarged percentage of cotton only.
- XM Textiles offers regular interwoven CVC fabrics and CVC fabrics with polyester yarn exterior. In this case cotton yarn is placed on the interior that guarantees excellent hygienic characteristics.
- We recommend to choose this materials for people with hypersensibility. CVC fabrics are perfect for producing medical and chef clothes, shirts.
- All CVC fabrics are suitable for workwear, uniforms and corporate clothes for all kind of industries.
- CVC fabrics have a good hygienic properties, they are very comfortable to wear and durable due to combination of polyester and cotton fibers.