Flame retardant fabric
We are China’s leading factory of Flame Retardant finished fabrics for workwear, with decades of experience. Our focus is on the market’s evolving needs to create the ultimate protection.
Fabrics that combine versatile performance with outstanding wearer comfort, appearance and durability. All produced in of the most modern bleaching, dyeing, printing and finishing facilities in the world.
It’s an extensive range that protects against specific or multiple hazards including: fire, heat, static electricity, sparks, metal splash, chemical splash, electric arc, crude and mineral oil, acid solutions, poor visibility, foul weather and wind and low temperatures.
All these fabrics have been specifically developed to deliver functionality and durability during a long working life – and retain their outstanding properties throughout repeated wash and wear cycles. Which means they stay looking smart, helping enhance an all-important corporate image.
We are consulted on workwear by clients in a wide range of sectors including: Healthcare, Heavy Industry, Light Engineering, Food Processing, Retail, Distribution, Defence, Hospitality, Travel, Utilities, Public Sector and Emergency Services.
LEVITEX Flame Retardant fabric collection consists of protective fabrics made of 100% cotton with flame retardant finishing. These protective fabrics are most used in such industries as Automotive, Petrochemical, Power energetics and other industries. Made of natural fibers they are soft and comfortable to wear, have good perspiration and absorption properties.
- Natural, Comfortable and Ecological– our flame retardant cotton has all comfort of natural fibers, yet treated with special chemical process it becomes flame retardant.
- Cotton is OEKO-TEX 100 certified ensuring no harm to the wearers.
- Internationally Certified – our flame retardant cotton fabrics have been certified to comply with the main European and American standards in world’s leading laboratories such as BTTG (UK), Kineсtrics (Canada), Vartest (USA), AITEX (Spain), UL (USA). All certificates are available to download from our website.
- Proven Protection – ISO 11612/11611, EN 61482, ASTM 1959, NFPA 2112 – standards that our flame retardant cotton fabrics comply with.
- FR-treatment that stands 100x washing – our flame retardant cotton fabrics keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. This has been approved by a well- recognised Underwriters Laboratory (UL).
- Economically efficient – Protective clothes made from our XM FireLine flame retardant cotton offer you a good protection for a very reasonable price.
Flame retardant cotton garments are very popular and best selling in the world. These flame retardant garments provide a necessary level of protection in almost all industries and keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. That means flame retardant cotton clothes keep its protective features during the whole life of an item. To provide a proper protection level please follow care instructions.
These protective fabrics are most used in regions with hot climate in such industries as Oil, Gas, Electric, Machinery and other industries.
- Natural, Comfortable and Light– our Nylon/Cotton 88/12 blend has all the comfort of natural fibers, and durability of nylon. Treated with special chemical process NC blend becomes flame retardant. Fabrics have very low level of formaldehyde thus ensuring no harm to the skin of wearers.
- Internationally Certified– our Nylon/Cotton abrics have been certified to comply with the main European and American standards in world’s leading laboratories such as BTTG (UK), Kineсtrics (Canada), Vartest (USA), AITEX (Spain), UL (USA).
- Proven Protection– ISO 11612/ ISO 11611, EN 61482, NFPA 2112 (ASTM F1506), NFPA 70E (ASTM F1959) – standards that our FR-NC fabrics comply with.
- FR-treatment that stands 50-100X washing– our Nylon/Cotton fabrics keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. That means NC clothes keep its protective features during the whole life of an item. This has been approved by a well- recognised Underwriters Laboratory (UL).
- Longer Life of FR-garment– Using protective clothes made with our fabric you have a good protection for very reasonable price. NC fabrics would serve you in ready fr-garments much longer than fr-treated pure cotton. This feature makes NC fabrics very good investments, as they cost only about 25% more than natural fabrics, but lasts almost 2 times longer.
Nylon/Cotton garments have become very popular in many countries during the last decade. These fr-apparel provides high level of protection in almost all industries, but it became especially popular in Oil and Gas due to its durability, high protective level, comfort and longer life cycle. Nylon/Cotton fabrics keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. That means Nylon/Cotton clothing keeps its protective features during the whole life of a garment. To ensure the proper protection level please follow care instructions.
CVC fabric is a result of polyester and cotton blending in the certain proportion. Interwoven CVC fabrics are characterized by enlarged percentage of cotton yarn that provides better hygienic properties in comparison with TC fabrics and better strength characteristics in comparison with 100% cotton fabrics. Also they guarantee low shrinkage, high color-fastness and perfect durability.
- Most types of CVC fabrics have the same constructions as T/C fabrics and differ from them by enlarged percentage of cotton only.
- XM Textiles offers regular interwoven CVC fabrics and CVC fabrics with polyester yarn exterior. In this case cotton yarn is placed on the interior that guarantees excellent hygienic characteristics.
- We recommend to choose this materials for people with hypersensibility. CVC fabrics are perfect for producing medical and chef clothes, shirts.
- All CVC fabrics are suitable for workwear, uniforms and corporate clothes for all kind of industries.
- CVC fabrics have a good hygienic properties, they are very comfortable to wear and durable due to combination of polyester and cotton fibers.